Got a property related question? Looking for some free advice? All you need is ESPC!
The ESPC Ask the Experts service offers you the opportunity to have all of your questions about buying, selling or renovating a home answered - for free!
Daily drop-in sessions
Come in to our Edinburgh showroom for free advice on all property matters.
Monday - Friday
- Independent financial advice: 10am-5pm
- Legal advice: 12pm-2pm
*Architects sessions are held twice a month. For dates, please check our events page.
- Legal advice: 12noon-3pm
Free specialist events
We also regularly host free events in our Edinburgh showroom on all aspects of the property market. Make sure you register with My ESPC and we will let you know about upcoming events through our newsletter service.
The initial consultation with an ESPC Mortgages adviser is free and without obligation. Thereafter, ESPC Mortgages charges for mortgage advice are usually £350 (£250 for first-time buyers). YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOANS SECURED AGAINST IT.
- This superb, immaculately presented end terrace... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £172,000
- This unique and rarely available modern ground... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £450,000
- This extended detached bungalow is situated... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £345,000
- This is a large and well-maintained... House in CURRIE, Offers Over £155,000
- Immaculately presented and carefully extended... House in Penicuik, Offers Over £310,000
- This charming traditional first floor flat has... Flat in Cellardyke, Offers Over £139,000
- This traditional cottage offers lovely... House in Cellardyke, Offers Over £295,000
- Pleasantly located to the rear of this... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £115,000
- Modern first floor flat in popular development... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £129,995
- Light, immaculately-presented, two-bedroom,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £130,000