Got a property related question? Looking for some free advice? All you need is ESPC!
The ESPC Ask the Experts service offers you the opportunity to have all of your questions about buying, selling or renovating a home answered - for free!
We offer a comprehensive timetable of free property advice every day of the week in our Edinburgh showroom, full details are below. If you can't make it along to one of our sessions, call 0131 624 8000 or send us an e-mail so that we can arrange for you to meet with an ESPC property expert at a more convenient time for you.
We hold a number of free specialised events. Find out more on our events page.
Free drop-in sessions
Come in to our Edinburgh showroom when we are running our drop-in sessions every day for free advice on property matters.
Monday - Friday
Independent financial advice: 10am-5pm
Legal advice: 12pm-2pm
*Architects sessions are held twice a month. For dates, please check our events page.
Legal advice: 12noon-3pm
Free specialist events
We also regularly host events in our Edinburgh showroom on all aspects of the property market. Make sure you register with My ESPC and we will let you know about upcoming events through our newsletter service.
Want a FREE consultation? Attend any of our free, specialist events for your session.
The initial consultation with an ESPC Mortgages adviser is free and without obligation. Thereafter, ESPC Mortgages charges for mortgage advice are usually £350 (£250 for first-time buyers). YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOANS SECURED AGAINST IT.
- Attractive and contemporary chalet-style lodge... House in Innerwick, In The Region Of £45,000
- This is a superb south facing maindoor flat in... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £290,000
- NEW ON MARKET Set in a highly desirable and... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £450,000
- This top floor flat is being presented to the... Flat in EDINBURGH, Fixed Price £125,000
- Beautifully presented detached family home,... House in GOREBRIDGE, Offers Over £179,000
- A great opportunity for the 1st time buyer,... Flat in Musselburgh, Offers Around £120,000
- Centrally located, ground floor, one bedroom... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £92,000
- A superb first/second time buy or investment... Flat in LIVINGSTON, Offers Over £130,000
- Easily manageable ground floor flat which is... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £100,000
- 52 Steeple Crescent is a spacious and... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £137,500