Got a property related question? Looking for some free advice? All you need is ESPC!
The ESPC Ask the Experts service offers you the opportunity to have all of your questions about buying, selling or renovating a home answered - for free!
We offer a comprehensive timetable of free property advice every day of the week in our Edinburgh showroom, full details are below. If you can't make it along to one of our sessions, call 0131 624 8000 or send us an e-mail so that we can arrange for you to meet with an ESPC property expert at a more convenient time for you.
We hold a number of free specialised events. Find out more on our events page.
Free drop-in sessions
Come in to our Edinburgh showroom when we are running our drop-in sessions every day for free advice on property matters.
Monday - Friday
Independent financial advice: 10am-5pm
Legal advice: 12pm-2pm
*Architects sessions are held twice a month. For dates, please check our events page.
Legal advice: 12noon-3pm
Free specialist events
We also regularly host events in our Edinburgh showroom on all aspects of the property market. Make sure you register with My ESPC and we will let you know about upcoming events through our newsletter service.
Want a FREE consultation? Attend any of our free, specialist events for your session.
The initial consultation with an ESPC Mortgages adviser is free and without obligation. Thereafter, ESPC Mortgages charges for mortgage advice are usually £350 (£250 for first-time buyers). YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOANS SECURED AGAINST IT.
- Most attractive and rarely available 3 bed end... House in Bonnyrigg, Offers Around £140,000
- 4 Selkirk Park is a stunning example of an... House in Eask Neuk, Offers Over £279,000
- Delightful semi detached bungalow situated in a... House in DUNFERMLINE, In The Region Of £115,000
- This large second floor flat (Barratt 2001)... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £249,950
- 79 Craigston Park is a spacious three bedroom... House in DUNFERMLINE, Fixed Price £160,000
- Modern apartment enjoying a fantastic central... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £215,000
- A stylish and very well presented third floor... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £245,000
- Bright and spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £150,000
- Bright semi-detached three bedroom family villa... House in DUNBAR, Offers Around £175,000
- Stylish, bright and spacious ground floor... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £215,000