Got a property related question? Looking for some free advice? All you need is ESPC!
The ESPC Ask the Experts service offers you the opportunity to have all of your questions about buying, selling or renovating a home answered - for free!
Daily drop-in sessions
Come in to our Edinburgh showroom for free advice on all property matters.
Monday - Friday
- Independent financial advice: 10am-5pm
- Legal advice: 12pm-2pm
*Architects sessions are held twice a month. For dates, please check our events page.
- Legal advice: 12noon-3pm
Free specialist events
We also regularly host free events in our Edinburgh showroom on all aspects of the property market. Make sure you register with My ESPC and we will let you know about upcoming events through our newsletter service.
The initial consultation with an ESPC Mortgages adviser is free and without obligation. Thereafter, ESPC Mortgages charges for mortgage advice are usually £350 (£250 for first-time buyers). YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOANS SECURED AGAINST IT.
- Internally this accommodation is in excellent... House in Duns, Offers Over £314,995
- Duddingston Park, is a charming, substantial... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £549,995
- Bright, generously-sized, two-bedroom detached... House in EDINBURGH, Price £320,000
- Bright, generously-sized, three-bedroom flat,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £225,000
- NEW ON MARKET A contemporary 2 bedroom lower... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £220,000
- Exceptionally well-presented, spacious,... House in PRESTONPANS, Offers Over £189,000
- Braedale is an attractive detached bungalow,... House in GALASHIELS, Price Guide £280,000
- A rare opportunity to purchase this fabulous... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £285,000
- To be sold as seen, this is a substantial... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £225,000
- A rare opportunity to purchase this stunning... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £475,000