If you are buying or selling a home in East Central Scotland - All you need is ESPC and our comprehensive marketing package.
ESPC offers a comprehensive and effective way to market home for sale in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife, offering an exclusive property advertising package, all for a one-off fee.
Moving home can be one of life's most stressful experiences. ESPC's services are designed to make your move as hassle-free as possible.
The ESPC service combines the strength of marketing opportunities with access to our network of around 140 solicitor estate agents (all of whom are regulated by the Law Society of Scotland). We can also provide independent financial advice through ESPC Mortgages and a property matching service, as well as our Ask the Expert service offering advice on all property related matters and finding a new home. We are also proud to host a series of free property events on all topics of buying and maintaining a home.
ESPC marketing package
The secret to selling a house is great marketing. Only a registered ESPC solicitor estate agent can advertise a property for sale with ESPC, access our exclusive marketing packages and our very powerful property archive.
With thousands of properties for sale, and over 900,000 visits each month, the ESPC website is focussed on being user friendly and making searching for a new home easy. It includes the ability to refine and save searches, meaning it is regularly scoured by house hunters.
Each property advertised benefits from it's own web page which can include numerous photos, detailed descriptions, a downloadable property schedule, access to the Home Report and floor plan as well as a video if applicable.
The ESPC Paper
Each week we publish a new edition of The ESPC Paper, which features every property currently listed with us, as well as great editorial on a range of topics each week. With 30,000 copies on average distributed at over 700 locations across East Central Scotland, keep a look out for eye-catching blue display stands to collect your free copy and get your property fix.
The ESPC showrooms
Complementing our other services, the ESPC showrooms in Edinburgh and Dunfermline city centres really offer a real personal touch to either help selling or buying a house, and allow you to browse a vasty array of property for sale. Our friendly staff will be pleased to help with any question you may have. They are always on hand to offer advice about the local areas and property hotspots as well as helping you to find legal and mortgage advice, both of which are available at least 6 days a week in our showroom.
The ESPC team
ESPC is a small company made up of a fantastic team of people who are really knowledgeable about property, the local area and new technologies.
We love nothing more than meeting people and talking about the property market so do look out for our team at free events.
Here are few of our key team members:
From left to right: Paul Hilton - Chief Executive, Jamie Pemberton - Business Services Manager, David Marshall - Business Development Manager
From left to right: Claire Boulton - Media Sales Manager, Orlaith Borgan - ESPC Lettings Manager, Victoria Cameron - Business Design Consultant
From left to right: Amy Walker - Marketing Manager, Lisa Venter - Content & Engagement Executive, Leanne Watson - Digital Marketing Executive
From left to right: Karen Graham - Manager (Fife & Central), Karen Neary - Showroom Team Manager, Julia Munro - Business Support Manager
Heather Robertson - Head of Technology
- Well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom,... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £136,500
- Located on the Royal Mile in the heart of... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £210,000
- The property for sale is an impressive 3... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £235,000
- This well-presented, extended detached chalet... House in LINLITHGOW, Offers Over £295,000
- The property is an exceptionally spacious and... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £230,000
- This impressive modern apartment forms part of... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £148,000
- We are delighted to offer to the market this... House in DALKEITH, Offers Around £95,000
- Contemporary and stylish detached family home... House in DUNFERMLINE, In The Region Of £190,000
- This first floor flat is set within a... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £115,000
- NEW FROM DEANS SOLICITORS - This bright and... Flat in Pilrig, Offers Over £140,000