- House Price Reports
House Price Reports
ESPC's house price reports are used by industry professionals and private investors alike. Our statistics let you look beyond the national averages to see what's happening in your area. We sell more properties than anyone else in East Central Scotland, therefore we are ideally placed to advise on the local property market.
If you are looking for information on how much a particular property sold for please contact your ESPC Solicitor Estate Agent or search the house price information released by the Registers of Scotland.
- Charming period property in sought after... Flat in DUNFERMLINE, In The Region Of £75,000
- Beautifully presented detached family home in... House in DUNFERMLINE, In The Region Of £160,000
- 10 Duddingston Crescent is a rarely available,... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £575,000
- An immaculately-presented two-bedroom... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £165,000
- Forming part of an impressive Georgian building... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £375,000
- Enviably located within a mature cul-de-sac and... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £330,000
- With stunning views of Carlton Hill, this... Flat in Easter Road, Offers Over £105,000
- This is a modern 3-bedroomed semi-detached... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £150,000
- This is an exceptional detached home set amidst... House in ANSTRUTHER, Offers Over £245,000
- Easily manageable Top Floor Flat which is... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £95,000