Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- 63/8 Warrender Park Road is a stunning, bright... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £310,000
- A spacious three bedroom flat occupying the... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £295,000
- This two bedroom ground floor flat is located... Flat in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £79,000
- Its about opportunity and location and this... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £155,000
- Entered from a well kept common stairway with... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £130,000
- NEW FROM LESLIE DEANS - With bright,... Flat in Loanhead, Offers Over £107,000
- NEW ON MARKET Attractive four bedroom detached... House in East Lothian, Offers Over £279,000
- ** £500 pcm MORTGAGE INCENTIVE for 12 months –... House in GOREBRIDGE, Offers Over £185,000
- An attractive, one bedroom apartment situated... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £105,000
- Spacious mid terraced villa in popular... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £130,000