Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- We are delighted to bring to the market this... House in Edinburgh, Offers Around £265,000
- Beautifully-presented and... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £305,000
- Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £108,000
- 5 Elliot Park is a detached bungalow set back... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £344,995
- A bright and spacious semi-detached villa set... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Around £130,000
- Well proportioned first floor apartment... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £460,000
- Offered to the market is this one bedroom... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £92,500
- Pleasantly situated semi detached villa within... House in Haddington, Offers Over £163,000
- Offered to the market is this two bedroom first... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £105,000
- Offered to the market is this first floor... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £72,500