Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- We are pleased to bring to market this well... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £140,000
- An ideal opportunity has arisen to purchase... Flat in KIRKCALDY, Offers Over £79,500
- Part Exchange Available - We are delighted to... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £89,000
- Fully refurbished ground floor flat. Flat in FALKIRK, Offers Over £53,950
- 8 South Dewar Street is an exceptionally well... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £162,500
- Beautifully maintained and presented this... House in FALKIRK, Fixed Price £160,000
- Hunters Residential are delighted to bring to... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £92,500
- This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a... Flat in BROXBURN, Offers Around £90,000
- 16 Somnerfield Court Is a spacious first floor... Flat in HADDINGTON, Offers Around £80,000
- Hunters Residential are delighted to bring to... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £170,000