Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- An opportunity has arisen to purchase a... House in PITLOCHRY, Offers Over £165,000
- Positioned at the start of the crescent, this... Flat in West End, Offers Over £395,000
- Well-presented modern three bedroom end-terrace... House in MUSSELBURGH, Offers Around £155,000
- Bright and well-presented one bedroom main door... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £110,000
- This exceptional modern apartment is situated... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £245,000
- Spacious Semi Detached House with... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £118,000
- Approached from well kept grounds, the flat is... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £195,000
- This property is a beautifully presented,... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £198,000
- A truly exceptional modern detached villa, set... House in Fairmilehead, Offers Over £335,000
- Attractive and spacious top floor flat, part of... Flat in MUSSELBURGH, Offers Over £115,000