Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- The property offered for sale comprises a most... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £89,000
- Stylish first floor flat forming part of a... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £135,000
- 41 Queen Street is a fully refurbished second... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £369,000
- This light and spacious, three-bedroom,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £175,000
- Beautifully presented, light and particularly... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £240,000
- In need of extensive refurbishment and... House in BROXBURN, Offers Over £65,000
- Part exchange available for this particularly... House in Dunfermline, Offers Over £218,000
- With stunning panoramic views of Edinburgh... Flat in Old Town, Offers Over £369,000
- Entry is by way of a front door from a shared... Flat in ST. ANDREWS, Offers Over £435,000
- Set well back from the road on an elevated site... House in Balerno, Offers Over £465,000