Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- Well proportioned ground floor apartment... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £145,000
- Most attractive semi-detached villa in popular... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Around £90,000
- 16 Stevenson Road is a bright, spacious upper... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £150,000
- The property offered for sale is a... House in SOUTH QUEENSFERRY, Offers Around £135,000
- Bright and spacious mid terraced villa offering... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £145,000
- A three bedroom chalet bungalow located in the... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £156,000
- This is a rarely available end terraced villa... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £240,000
- This modern built semi-detached property was... House in Edinburgh, Offers Around £185,000
- Beautifully presented end terraced house close... House in LOCHGELLY, Fixed Price £68,000
- The subjects comprise a, well-proportioned end... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £97,500