Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- A spacious semi-detached house situated in a... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £315,000
- Riding Park is an exclusive residential... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £495,000
- NEW ON MARKET This traditional first floor flat... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £95,000
- Most attractive & spacious ground floor flat,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £145,000
- The property offered for sale is an impressive... Flat in Dalry, Edinburgh, Offers Around £130,000
- 5 Kerfield Court is a desirable and very well... Flat in KELSO, Price £145,000
- NEW FROM LESLIE DEANS - Set in attractively... House in Duddingston, Offers Over £345,000
- This property is a 2nd floor flat, forming part... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £170,000
- Bright and well presented Detached Bungalow... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £285,000
- Bright one bed penthouse flat with windows on... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £129,000