Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- The property for sale sits back from the main... House in CURRIE, Offers Over £395,000
- We are delighted to bring to market this two... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £165,000
- This immaculately-presented, modern,... House in LOANHEAD, Offers Around £185,000
- Viewing is highly recommended of this extremely... Flat in Bonnyrigg, Offers Over £104,995
- Part Exchange available! This immaculately... Flat in East Lothian, Offers Around £115,000
- Part Exchange available! This well... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £110,000
- Immaculately-presented, modern, four bedroom... House in SOUTH QUEENSFERRY, Offers Over £340,000
- Superb detached villa offering spacious... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £165,000
- The subject of the sale is an impressive... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £205,000
- This is a rarely available immaculately... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £335,000