Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire a most... House in Balerno, Offers Around £230,000
- A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire an... Flat in Musselburgh, Offers Around £140,000
- An extremely spacious and bright first floor... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £105,000
- A wonderful opportunity has arisen to acquire... House in Loanhead, Offers Around £270,000
- We are pleased to bring to the market a truly... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £550,000
- This is an extended linked villa offering well... House in DALKEITH, Fixed Price £180,000
- This well presented upper villa has been... Flat in Carrick Knowe, Offers Over £135,000
- A four bedroom double upper end terrace flat... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £125,000
- This superb top floor flat forms part of an... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £215,000
- This terraced villa has been neutrally... House in Clermiston, Offers Over £153,000