Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £99,995
- The property has been carefully maintained by... Flat in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £89,950
- This attractive well presented first floor flat... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £98,000
- Well proportioned two bedroom end terraced... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £170,000
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £170,000
- NEW ON MARKET Forming part of a modern... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £162,000
- Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate... House in BATHGATE, Offers Over £174,995
- Bright and spacious ground floor flat situated... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £140,000
- Great opportunity to purchase this spacious end... House in DUNFERMLINE, In The Region Of £100,000
- On entering this property through storm doors,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £399,995