Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- The property offered for sale is a traditional... House in TRANENT, Offers Over £129,000
- REFURBISHED, CONTEMPORARY 3/4 BED DETACHED... House in MUSSELBURGH, Offers Around £280,000
- Delightful lower villa flat which is well... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £140,000
- NEW ON MARKET Located in the sought after and... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £185,000
- Generously proportioned, light, airy first... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £80,000
- This generously proportioned upper villa flat... Flat in South Queensferry, Offers Over £110,000
- An impressive lower villa forming part of a... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £360,000
- Two storey end terraced villa, situated in a... House in PRESTONPANS, Offers Around £100,000
- Spacious two bedroom first floor flat situated... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £110,000
- £10,000 Under HR valuation.Located in the heart... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £440,000