Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- Private cul-de-sac. Rare prop type. Flat in DUNFERMLINE, In The Region Of £130,000
- DescriptionBright and spacious two bedroom mid... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £149,000
- Well-maintained and upgraded first floor flat... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £105,000
- McEwan Fraser Legal are delight to present to... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £85,000
- An immaculately-presented main door colony... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £185,000
- This well presented traditional two bedroom... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £175,000
- Characterful mid-18th Century Estate Cottage... House in Charlestown, Offers Around £130,000
- This deceptively spacious two/three bedroom... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £285,000
- The property is entered via secure entry phone... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £89,000
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire... House in Edinburgh, Offers Around £139,995