Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
New Homes Review
Why not download New Homes Review, our indispensable guide to what's new in new build.
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- Spacious and well-presented third (top) floor... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £270,000
- Very rare opportunity to acquire a semi... House in Tranent, Offers Around £165,000
- We are delighted to bring to the market this... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £109,995
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £129,995
- We are delighted to bring to the market this... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £109,000
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £109,950
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire... House in Edinburgh, Offers Around £160,000
- The subject of sale comprises a traditional... Flat in Edinburgh, Fixed Price £120,000
- Bright, spacious and well-presented... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £280,000
- PERFECT PIED-A-TERRE IN THE HEART OF THE WEST... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £180,000