Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
New Homes Review
Why not download New Homes Review, our indispensable guide to what's new in new build.
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- This is a bright and spacious second floor flat... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £268,000
- ** £8,000 under home report valuation** ... House in WEST CALDER, Fixed Price £197,000
- Immaculately-presented and spacious,... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £280,000
- Highly desirable three bedroom Bungalow set in... House in Glenrothes, Offers Over £182,000
- Truly immaculate throughout, a modern detached... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Around £270,000
- We are delighted to bring to the market this... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £165,000
- 2/4 Hawkhill Close is a bright and spacious... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £180,000
- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £160,000
- Privately built, this exceptionally bright... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £145,000
- An excellently appointed Detached Villa in this... House in KINROSS, Price Guide £192,000