Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- NEW ON MARKET 17 Craigcrook Road is an... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £745,000
- Well-presented, dual-aspect, two-bedroom,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £160,000
- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £185,000
- NEW ON MARKET 1 Deanfoot Gardens is a... House in Borders, Offers Over £295,000
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £90,000
- Excellent opportunity to purchase this ideally... House in PENICUIK, Offers Over £215,000
- Pagan Osborne brings to the market this... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £175,000
- This beautifully presented double upper is... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £165,000
- This semi detached villa is situated on a... House in Musselburgh, Offers Over £129,995
- 28 Millhill Street is a traditional three... Flat in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £79,995