Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- Immaculately-presented and spacious two-bedroom... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £265,000
- Spacious, bright semi-detached villa,... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £145,000
- Ferneylea House is an outstanding and... House in East Lothian, Offers Over £539,000
- Four Tillyrie Mains is a beautifully presented... House in KINROSS, In The Region Of £364,950
- This extended detached 1960s Wimpey Home offers... House in PENICUIK, Offers Over £249,000
- Immaculate four / five bedroom detached house... House in Livingston, Offers Over £270,000
- Rarely available and beautifully-presented,... House in BROXBURN, Offers Around £270,000
- Part Exchange available. An excellent... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £149,995
- The property has been recently renovated by the... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £270,000
- This attractively presented two bedroom MAIN... Flat in FALKIRK, In The Region Of £74,000