Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
New Homes Review
Why not download New Homes Review, our indispensable guide to what's new in new build.
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- An Attractive 1-Bedroom, Second Floor Flat... Flat in MUSSELBURGH, Offers Around £85,000
- This immaculately presented and tastefully... House in Musselburgh, Offers Around £325,000
- 16 Pentland Avenue is a charming, substantial... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £875,000
- A stylish and well-presented modern 1st floor... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £180,000
- Recently renovated three-bedroom end terraced... House in West Lothian, Offers Over £144,995
- Spacious three bedroom semi-detached house on... House in PRESTONPANS, Offers in Excess Of £160,000
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a beautifully... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £160,000
- The property for sale comprises a particularly... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £79,995
- Set within the popular Cala development and... House in HADDINGTON, Offers Over £305,000
- Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £240,000