Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- This attractive detached two bedroom COTTAGE... House in TILLICOULTRY, Offers Over £100,000
- Excellent second floor flat in a traditional... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £160,000
- 19 Dick Place is a gem of a property. The front... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £1,200,000
- Approached through impressive large stone... House in Bo'ness, Offers Over £695,000
- This generously-proportioned and... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £112,000
- Well-presented two-bedroom, dual-aspect,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £145,000
- A stylish and well maintained main door upper... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £129,950
- An elegant and well-proportioned three bedroom... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £495,000
- Entering a well maintained communal stair with... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £125,000
- This stunning family villa is very rarely... House in Callander, Offers Over £420,000