Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
New Homes Review
Why not download New Homes Review, our indispensable guide to what's new in new build.
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom,... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £235,000
- Well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom,... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £300,000
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £144,995
- 29 Wemyss Avenue is a beautiful two bedroom... House in Dunfermline, Offers Over £123,000
- Delightful 2 bed, top floor flat located in the... Flat in Bathgate, Offers Over £104,995
- Set in a prestigious modern development,... House in KELTY, Offers Over £395,000
- 54/6 Balfour Street is a well presented 1st... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £100,000
- A well proportioned end terraced villa in... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Around £105,000
- An opportunity has arisen to acquire a spacious... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £165,000
- A substantial detached bungalow occupying a... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £325,000