Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
New Homes Review
Why not download New Homes Review, our indispensable guide to what's new in new build.
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- This traditional maindoor ground and garden... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £320,000
- Semi-detached bungalow set in a popular... House in Cupar, Offers Over £140,000
- Part exchange available! Sitting in a quiet,... House in Glenrothes, Offers Over £230,000
- A bright, spacious, three-bedroom, two-storey,... House in BONNYRIGG, Offers Over £130,000
- Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £115,000
- Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £178,000
- This extended, tastefully-decorated, and... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £245,000
- Impressive traditional two bedroom Victorian... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £235,000
- Great family home in need of upgrading located... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £205,000
- Rare opportunity to purchase a quarter share... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £47,500