Could a new home be for you? Browse our directory.
Are you swithering whether to buy a new home? There are a number of reasons why a new build may suit you. Most new builds provide a 10 year warranty, therefore there are limited maintenance costs during the first few years of ownership. Due to stricter building regulations on average new builds are better insulated that a standard traditional second hand homes making them more energy efficient. If your taste and style is modern, sleek and up-to-the-minute design, many new builds come with fittings which are just that!
New Homes Review
Why not download New Homes Review, our indispensable guide to what's new in new build.
Click on the links below to view some of the properties on offer through different developers - many offer incentives so that dream home may be within your budget after all.
MacTaggart & Mickel Homes
McCarthy & Stone
Places for People
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire... Flat in East Lothian, Offers Over £99,995
- Beautifully-presented, terraced, two-storey... House in MUSSELBURGH, Offers Over £145,000
- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £135,000
- Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom,... Flat in EDINBURGH, In The Region Of £165,000
- This is a tastefully-decorated, spacious and... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £170,000
- Immaculately presented ground floor flat which... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £135,000
- This generously proportioned 4 bedroomed... House in KIRKCALDY, In The Region Of £220,000
- 96 Glassel Park Road is an extremely... House in LONGNIDDRY, Offers Over £227,000
- 70 Struan Place is a spacious three bedroom... House in INVERKEITHING, Offers Over £144,995
- Semi detached villa offering comfortable family... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £220,000