82 Gorton Road, Rosewell, EH24 9BX
Fixed Price £115,000 Terraced House with 2 Bedrooms and 2 Public Rooms
This end terraced property which lies on the outskirts of the village of Rosewell requiring a degree of modernisation. The hall provides access to both rooms on the ground floor. The good sized lounge has windows overlooking the front which is hedged, perfect for privacy & relaxing, sitting on the bench in the front garden. The dining kitchen is a superb space, running the width of the back of house, incorporating a large kitchen and dining area, perfect for family living. It has the potential to mould to your own personality. There are also two large storage cupboards in the kitchen ideal for large household articles such as laundry and cleaning items, all the necessities. There is also a door from the kitchen which leads into the rear garden.On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family shower room. The large master bedroom, which takes over most of the front of the house comes with a built in storage cupboard, as it is situated at the front of the property it faces east, enjoying the morning sunshine. For those with a mind to renovate you could consider converting this into two separate smaller rooms. Bedroom two, another good sized room has built in double wardrobes, overlooks the rear garden and beautiful views to the countryside and Pentland hills. Shower room has a modern white suite & is fully tiled.The property has GCH and there is a firewall separating it from its neighbour. There are garden grounds to front, side and rear. Off street parking.
Living Room( 3.66 m X 4.06 m / 12'0" X 13'4" )
Kitchen/Dining Room( 3.05 m X 5.11 m / 10'0" X 16'9" )
Bedroom 1( 3.10 m X 5.00 m / 10'2" X 16'5" )
Bedroom 2( 3.58 m X 3.78 m / 11'9" X 12'5" )
By appointment telephone Selling Sols.
Energy efficiency rating: D
For more information, please request the Home Report
82 Gorton Road, Rosewell, EH24 9BX
Fixed Price £115,000, House, Terraced, 2 bedrooms, 2 public rooms Leslie Deans & Co
You are looking at: 82 Gorton Road, Rosewell, EH24 9BX
This information is only a guide and does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
We recommend that you obtain and read a separate key facts illustration from one of our Financial Planning Consultants before committing to any mortgage. Phone us on 0131 253 2920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Leslie Deans & Co
3 St Patrick Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9ES
Tel: 0131 253 2707
Fax: 0131 662 4815
- The property comprises an attractive,... Flat in Edinburgh, In The Region Of £155,000
- Detached Villa situated on the edge of open... House in KINROSS, Offers Around £370,000
- This is a bright and spacious first floor flat... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £125,000
- A semi-detached villa located close to... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £107,500
- * * * A fabulous top floor flat situated on the... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £195,000
- A superb bright and spacious top floor flat... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £105,000
- The subject of the sale is an exceptionally... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £175,000
- The Granary is an early 18th Century storehouse... Flat in DUNBAR, In The Region Of £125,000
- This 1950’s villa flat provides generous ground... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £115,000
- An attractive and spacious traditional 1st... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £165,000