Welcome to the news room! Read news, views, house price reports, opinion and blog posts on all things property and ESPC related. Use the News topics on the right hand side to help you select news that's of interest to you.
4 December, 2014
STAMP DUTY ANNOUNCEMENT: How announcements on Stamp Duty from the Autumn Statement given by the chancellor on December 3rd could affect you.
2 December, 2014
Team ESPC running 20 km for CCLASP
1 December, 2014
Land Registration changes are coming
11 November, 2014
Landlord advice for winter months
5 November, 2014
Local event focus round-up...
30 October, 2014
The importance of building surveys
20 October, 2014
David Lauder, ESPC Mortgages Consultant, shares his reasons for making Edinburgh his home.
7 October, 2014
Take a look at upcoming changes and challenges for the housing market in Scotland.
29 September, 2014
Libby Clegg meeting people that count
24 September, 2014
Take a quick look at some of the property facts from August.
- Rarely available and beautifully-presented,... House in BROXBURN, Offers Around £270,000
- Part Exchange available. An excellent... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £149,995
- The property has been recently renovated by the... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £270,000
- This attractively presented two bedroom MAIN... Flat in FALKIRK, In The Region Of £74,000
- 9 Kerrisk Drive is a spacious and... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £162,500
- SUPERB FIXED PRICE - Attractive, modern... House in EDINBURGH, Fixed Price £110,000
- 26 Hawthornbank Road is a spacious bungalow... House in HADDINGTON, Offers Over £122,000
- This spacious GROUND FLOOR QUARTER VILLA is... Flat in GRANGEMOUTH, Fixed Price £60,000
- Bright and well-presented one-bedroom,... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £115,000
- Well presented semi detached villa in a quiet... House in DUNFERMLINE, In The Region Of £125,000