Welcome to the news room! Read news, views, house price reports, opinion and blog posts on all things property and ESPC related. Use the News topics on the right hand side to help you select news that's of interest to you.
30 October, 2014
The importance of building surveys
20 October, 2014
David Lauder, ESPC Mortgages Consultant, shares his reasons for making Edinburgh his home.
7 October, 2014
Take a look at upcoming changes and challenges for the housing market in Scotland.
29 September, 2014
Libby Clegg meeting people that count
24 September, 2014
Take a quick look at some of the property facts from August.
15 September, 2014
12 September, 2014
Property sellers, all you need is ESPC!
5 September, 2014
Savvy storage solutions
27 August, 2014
Getting to know Dunfermline
22 August, 2014
Win a helicopter flight and night of luxury with ESPC
- Neilsons are delighted to offer on to the... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £60,000
- Immaculate throughout, a superb traditional... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Around £249,995
- Charming Ground Floor Trad Flat 12/1 Upper... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £119,000
- NEW FROM LESLIE DEANS - This bright, recently... Flat in Tollcross, Offers Over £195,000
- Delightful detached villa in child-safe... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Around £150,000
- Well presented 'C' listed Upper Flat forming... Flat in ANSTRUTHER, In The Region Of £180,000
- Attractive 1st floor flat within popular modern... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £150,000
- Located just a few yards from the main High... Flat in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £95,000
- This modern, semi-detached villa enjoys a most... House in Longniddry, Offers Over £158,000
- A rare opportunity to purchase this superbly... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £240,000