Free Landlord Events
22 May 2013
Make the most of your investment whether you are a landlord, or are thinking about becoming one.
Come along to ESPC's free tailored events for expert advice and information, to make sure your investment works for you.
Thinking of becoming a landlord - Now Full!
This event's for you if: You currently own a property and are thinking of letting it out or if you're thinking of purchasing a buy-to-let investment.
We have a number of excellent speakers covering topics for those in the Scottish rental market. Topics include:
- The current market and letting hot spots
- Financing and budgeting for buy-to-lets
- Maximising rental income
- Obligations as a landlord
When and where: Wednesday 22nd May, ESPC Showroom, 85 George Street, EH2 3ES.
Time: Reception - 5.15pm, presentations from 5.30pm sharp, surgery and Q&A - 6.45-7.30pm.
Please note: this event is now fully booked but if you're interested in attending just email email@example.com and we can add you to the waiting list if any spaces become available. If you would like to be informed of future events and landlord information just let us know!
Already a landlord
This event's for you if: You're already a landlord and manage your property(s) privately, with ESPC or with another agent.
Topics covered on the night:
- Best Practice Lettings and legal responsibilities
- New legislation
- Managing your investments - are you on the best deal?
- Insurance and claims
- The Lettings market and maximising rent
When: Early Autum - date TBC. To be informed of upcoming landlord events and information register your interest to receive updates.
About the speakers
ESPC's letting manger will ensure you are up to date will all the new and up coming legislation required for all landlords.
ESPC Money Management, independent financial advisers, will be offering advice on the best way to make a return on your investments, plus information regarding standard buy-to-Let and reverse buy-to-let mortgages.
Johnson Carmichael Accountants, Scotland's largest independent accountancy firm, will be joining us to provide all the informtion you need with regards to your rental property or portfolio.
ESPC is No.1 for residential sales in East Central Scotland. Combined with the market leader in the lettings sector, Citylets, the information on the night will give you the most accurate picture of the local market.
Best practice landlord
Representatives from ESPC solicitors will advice on the legal dos and don'ts of letting.
- Boasting a lovely conservatory to the rear with... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £145,000
- A two bedroom semi-detached villa located in... House in DUNFERMLINE, Fixed Price £115,000
- NEW ON MARKET Located in the central and... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £170,000
- An individual detached villa in the town centre... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Around £265,000
- NEW ON MARKET Flat 3, 13 Drumsheugh Gardens is... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £325,000
- A stylish and exceptionally well presented main... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £90,000
- Thoughtfully and successfully extended... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £315,000
- Modern, extended detached bungalow located... House in BATHGATE, Offers Over £220,000
- An immaculate, contemporary 3-bedroom second... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £390,000
- This beautiful detached villa sits in large... House in Lauder, Offers Over £249,950