Properties for sale in East Central Scotland
1 to 10 of 265 Results
Detached Bungalow with 3 Bedrooms and 1 Public Room
Rarely available in today's market the opportunity to acquire this detached bungalow with potential to extend situated on 1/3 of acre with hard standing for approximately six vehicles and double garage. Excellent family home with generous accommodation. The property briefly comprises entrance...
Cottage with 2 Bedrooms and 1 Public Room
We are pleased to bring to market this charming mid terraced cottage set over two floors. The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule and hallway front enclosed private front garden, excellent sized living room with flexibility to be used s a second bedroom, sitting room, breakfasting kitchen,...
Semi Detached House with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Public Rooms
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor: entrance porch, hall, lounge, downstairs wc, utility and dining kitchen with French doors to the spacious tiled conservatory. On the upper level: master en-suite, two further double bedrooms, and family bathroom. The property benefits from double...
Ground Floor Flat with 2 Bedrooms and 1 Public Room
McEwan Fraser Legal are delighted to present to the market this well proportioned, two bedroom, ground floor flat, situated within the popular residential area of Musselburgh. The property is ideal for any first time buyer, young couple or buy-to-let investor. Internally the property is in good...
Flat (Other) with 1 Bedroom and 1 Public Room
An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire this spacious 1 bedroom first floor flat, well situated within the Leith area of Edinburgh. Viewing of this property is highly recommended. Internally this accommodation is in good decorative order, briefly comprising; entrance hallway, with a large...
Terraced House with 2 Bedrooms and 1 Public Room
Charming two bedroom, mid-terraced family home across two floors located in Roseburn, west of Edinburgh City Centre. Currently in need of some internal upgrading and modernisation, the property comprises of entrance hall, living room, kitchen, upper landing, two double bedrooms, bathroom and loft....
Upper Flat with 2 Bedrooms and 1 Public Room
A well-presented upper quarter villa in the northern half of Tranent, East Lothian, in a quiet cul-de-sac location with rooftop views from the rear over the River Forth to Fife. The accommodation consists of a living room, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and bathroom, with lower and upper...
Retirement with 2 Bedrooms and 1 Public Room
This retirement property provides bright, sizeable accommodation within an established development managed by Places For People. Ideally located in the centre of town this property offers secure and comfortable accommodation with the reassurance of a manager whose office is within the complex and...
Refine your search
- Enviable cul-de-sac. Feature balcony. House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Over £179,950
- Rarely available in today's market the... House in DUNFERMLINE, In The Region Of £155,000
- We are pleased to bring to market this charming... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £145,000
- The accommodation comprises on the ground... House in DUNFERMLINE, In The Region Of £170,000
- 2 Storey Mid Terraced House. House in KIRKCALDY, Offers Over £110,000
- McEwan Fraser Legal are delighted to present to... Flat in Musselburgh, Offers Around £110,000
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £130,000
- Charming two bedroom, mid-terraced family home... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £175,000
- A well-presented upper quarter villa in the... Flat in TRANENT, Offers Around £107,500
- This retirement property provides bright,... Other in NORTH BERWICK, Offers Over £97,000