Come along to ESPC's free tailored events for expert advice and information, to make sure your investment works for you.
Date(s): 28th August 2013 at 5.30pm-7.30pm
Venue: ESPC Showroom,George Street Edinburgh EH2 3ES (Map)
This event's for you if: You're already a landlord and manage your property(s) privately, with ESPC or with another agent.
Topics covered on the night:
- Best Practice Lettings and legal responsibilities
- New legislation
- Managing your investments - are you on the best deal?
- Insurance and claims
- The Lettings market and maximising rent
When and where: Wednesday 28th August, ESPC Showroom, 85 George Street, EH2 3ES.
Time: Reception - 5.15pm, presentations from 5.30pm sharp, surgery and Q&A - 6.45-7.30pm.
About the speakers
ESPC's letting manger will ensure you are up to date will all the new and up coming legislation required for all landlords.
ESPC Money Management, independent financial advisers, will be offering advice on the best way to make a return on your investments, plus information regarding standard buy-to-Let and reverse buy-to-let mortgages.
Johnson Carmichael Accountants, Scotland's largest independent accountancy firm, will be joining us to provide all the informtion you need with regards to your rental property or portfolio.
ESPC is No.1 for residential sales in East Central Scotland. Combined with the market leader in the lettings sector, Citylets, the information on the night will give you the most accurate picture of the local market.
Best practice landlord
Representatives from ESPC solicitors will advice on the legal dos and don'ts of letting.
If you're not already a landlord and thinking about becoming one, we have another event for you.
- Offered to the market is this spacious detached... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £390,000
- This quietly located 1930's ground floor villa... Flat in Edinburgh, Price Guide £145,000
- Offering exceptional value is this attractive 2... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £140,000
- * * * A rarely available terraced villa... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £125,000
- Offered to the market is this traditional top... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £69,000
- An opportunity has arisen to acquire this... House in INNERLEITHEN, Offers Around £210,000
- The property for sale comprises a particularly... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £99,995
- Immaculately presented two bedroom first floor... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £120,000
- A well-appointed end terraced Bungalow in a... House in KINROSS, Price Guide £95,000
- This semi-detached house is situated in the... House in Ferniehill, Offers Over £245,000