Come along to ESPC's free tailored events for expert advice and information, to make sure your investment works for you.
Date(s): 26th March 2014 at 5.30pm-7.30pm
Venue: ESPC Showroom, 85 George Street Edinburgh EH2 3ES (Map)
This event's for you if: You're already a landlord and manage your property(s) privately, with ESPC or with another agent.
Topics covered on the night:
- Best Practice Lettings and legal responsibilities
- New legislation
- Managing your investments - are you on the best deal?
- Insurance and claims
- The Lettings market and maximising rent
When and where: Wednesday 26th March, ESPC Showroom, 85 George Street, EH2 3ES.
Time: Reception - 5.15pm, presentations from 5.30pm sharp, surgery and Q&A - 6.45-7.30pm.
About the speakers
ESPC's letting manger will ensure you are up to date will all the new and up coming legislation required for all landlords.
ESPC Mortgages, independent financial advisers, will be offering advice on the best way to make a return on your investments, plus information regarding standard buy-to-Let and reverse buy-to-let mortgages.
Cleartaxation will be joining us to provide all the informtion you need with regards to your rental property or portfolio.
ESPC is No.1 for residential sales in East Central Scotland. Combined with the market leader in the lettings sector, Citylets, the information on the night will give you the most accurate picture of the local market.
Best practice landlord
Representatives from ESPC solicitors will advice on the legal dos and don'ts of letting.
If you're not already a landlord and thinking about becoming one, we have another event for you.
- In all honesty we can say that this is the... Other in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £80,000
- Stunning End Terraced 3 Bedroom House House in SOUTH QUEENSFERRY, Offers Over £245,000
- Modern 2nd floor flat (top) in quiet... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £105,000
- A traditional detached bungalow providing... House in Edinburgh, Offers Over £475,000
- Viewing is recommended of this bright ground... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £95,000
- NEW FROM LESLIE DEANS - With bright rooms and... Flat in Newington, Offers Over £145,000
- The subject of the sale is an excellent 2nd... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £185,000
- A well presented third/top floor flat which... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £175,000
- Originally a three bedroomed property, the... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £129,000
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, semi-detached... House in PRESTONPANS, Offers Around £120,000