Selling with ESPC
Looking to advertise your property for sale in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife then you should know ESPC solicitor estate agents sell more property than all other agents combined in the area. We offer you a complete marketing package to ensure your home achieves the best possible price.
Important! Only a solicitor estate agent can market your property with ESPC.
Advertising with ESPC gives you:
- A listing on espc.com which has over 700,000 visitors a month.
- Inclusion in The ESPC Paper with 30,000 copies distributed across 700 outlets each week.
- Display in the Edinburgh or Dunfermline showroom.
All of this is available for a one off fee. To advertise your home with us contact your local solicitor who will be happy to arrange a free valuation and talk you through your full marketing options.
Why not put your property in the Limelight and increase your chances of selling fast?
Independent research shows...
7 out of 10 homeowners in Edinburgh, Lothians and Fife trust an ESPC agent to sell their home.
- the best known brand name for property sales in Edinburgh, Lothians and Fife.
- where most homebuyers start looking for their next home.
- where most home sellers want their home advertised.
Still not convinced? Here's just a few more reasons why we're No. 1…
1. East Central Scotland's largest property website
espc.com receives over 700,000 visits per month. We also have a mobile friendly website making it even easier for buyers to find your home.
2. East Central Scotland's biggest and best property guide
All our properties are advertised in The ESPC Paper, East Central Scotland's biggest property guide with over 30,000 copies distributed each week, through 700 outlets.
3. One stop shop
By using an ESPC solicitor estate agent to sell your home all your conveyancing and estate agency are handled under one roof saving you time and effort.
4. Over 40 years' experience
ESPC have been marketing properties successfully since 1971 so you know your home's in safe hands with us.
5. Unique market insight
All ESPC members have access to our sales archive offering you up to the minute information on the selling prices of properties near you so you know exactly what's happening in the local market. Unlike other companies our data also includes detailed profiles for each property.
6. Display in ESPC showrooms
ESPC's two showrooms located in Edinburgh and Dunfermline attract thousands of potential buyers each month. Our helpful staff are on hand to help potential buyers find their ideal home.
7. Free advice
ESPC's expert solicitors are available to answer any questions in our Edinburgh showroom every weekend. We also run free property advice sessions during the week with our Ask the Experts service
8. Free Matching & Mailing service
Each week we send out over 72,000 emails to buyers with properties that meet their requirements to ensure your home is seen by as many potential buyers as possible.
9. Independent financial advice
ESPC Mortgages is our in-house team of IFAs who can advise you on all the financial aspects of owning or investing in property. Call 0131 253 2920 or visit our Mortgages pages for more information.
Scottish solicitor estate agents must be regulated by the Law Society unlike independent estate agents, so you can have peace of mind that your solicitor has your best interests as their main priority and will be working with honesty and integrity at all times.
So when you combine all of the above, you can see why we're No. 1.
To ensure that your property is marketed with an ESPC solicitor estate agent, and to take advantage of the best advertising package in your area, contact ESPC on 0131 624 8000 or search for a solicitor here.
When buying or selling property, an acting solicitor may require you to verify your identity in accordance with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations prior to acting on your behalf.
The initial consultation with an adviser is free and there is no obligation on your part. Thereafter, ESPC Mortgages charges for mortgage advice are usually £350 (£250 for first-time buyers). YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- Offered to the market is this spacious detached... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £390,000
- This quietly located 1930's ground floor villa... Flat in Edinburgh, Price Guide £145,000
- Offering exceptional value is this attractive 2... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £140,000
- * * * A rarely available terraced villa... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £125,000
- Offered to the market is this traditional top... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £69,000
- An opportunity has arisen to acquire this... House in INNERLEITHEN, Offers Around £210,000
- The property for sale comprises a particularly... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £99,995
- Immaculately presented two bedroom first floor... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £120,000
- A well-appointed end terraced Bungalow in a... House in KINROSS, Price Guide £95,000
- This semi-detached house is situated in the... House in Ferniehill, Offers Over £245,000