The ESPC Paper
The weekly paper on houses for sale in Edinburgh, Lothians, Fife, the Borders and Central region
Each week at ESPC we publish a new edition of The ESPC Paper. If you are looking for a house for sale in Edinburgh, East Lothian, Midlothian, West Lothian, Fife, Central or the Scottish Borders, this is the publication for you.
Pick up a copy
The paper is distributed through our showrooms, ESPC solicitor estate agent offices, property showrooms, banks, building societies, shopping centres, leisure centres, libraries, offices, coffee shops and supermarkets. Just keep an eye out for our big blue paper display units. With over 700 locations in Edinburgh, Lothians and Fife, you are never far from being able to pick up one of the 30,000 copies. Use the map below to find your nearest pick up point.
This many locations and copies means it takes us between Tuesday afternoon and Thursday to visit everywhere.
Homes advertised for sale
At the heart of the paper is our classified listings that list every home being advertised with ESPC that week. We publish a photo of each property once every 4-weeks and all the homes are listed based on geographical area and then price order.
Great articles and advice
We also include great editorial on a range of topics each week such as what is happening in the property market, interior trends, financial advice and, of course, pictures of wonderful homes currently for sale.
At the back of the paper you can always find:
- The list of all ESPC Solicitor Estate Agents with branch contact details.
- Information from our most recent house price report to make sure you have the market pulse.
- Simple 10-step explanation on buying and selling property in Scotland.
- Some fantastic Fine & Country properties being advertised by other Fine & Country partners.
Plus, each week we have our Limelight Gallery. Reader feedback is that this is one of the most popular parts of the paper.
- The property offered for sale is pleasantly... Flat in COCKBURNSPATH, Offers Over £105,000
- This extended lower villa enjoys an excellent... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £130,000
- This well proportioned extended lower villa is... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £130,000
- On an elevated position on Greenbank Drive, the... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £315,000
- Morton Fraser are delighted to bring to the... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Over £185,000
- This is a charming traditional main door lower... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £195,000
- This is an excellent second floor flat forming... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £169,000
- 19 Wardlaw Street is a bright good-sized second... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £82,000
- Excellent opportunity to acquire an impressive... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £280,000
- A Bright and tastefully presented Mid Terraced... House in Bonnyrigg, Offers Around £130,000