- The ESPC Paper
The ESPC Paper
The weekly paper on houses for sale in Edinburgh, Lothians, Fife, the Borders and Central region
Each week at ESPC we take delivery of a new edition of The ESPC Paper. If you are looking for a house for sale in Edinburgh, East Lothian, Midlothian, West Lothian, Fife, Central or the Scottish Borders, this is the publication for you.
The paper is distributed through solicitors offices, property showrooms, banks, building societies, shopping centres, leisure centres, libraries, offices, coffee shops and supermarkets. Just keep an eye out for our big blue paper display units. With over 700 locations in Edinburgh, Lothians and Fife, you are never far from being able to pick up one of the 30,000 copies. This many locations and copies means it takes us between Tuesday afternoon and Thursday to visit everywhere.
At the heart of the paper is our classified listings that list every home being advertised with ESPC that week. We publish a photo of each property once every 4-weeks and all the homes are listed based on geographical area and then price order.
We also include great editorial on a range of topics each week such as what is happening in the property market, interior trends, financial advice and, of course, pictures of wonderful homes currently for sale.
At the back of the paper you can always find:
- The list of all ESPC Solicitor Estate Agents with branch contact details.
- Information from our most recent house price report to make sure you have the market pulse.
- Simple 10-step explanation on buying and selling property in Scotland.
- Our weekly arts and culture feature provided by clicket.co.uk.
Plus, each week we have our Limelight Gallery. Reader feedback is that this is one of the most popular parts of the paper.
- A superb 4 bedroom modern detached family home... House in INNERLEITHEN, Offers Around £275,000
- Morton Fraser are delighted to bring to the... Flat in Edinburgh, Offers Around £135,000
- Spacious detached family villa offering... House in DUNFERMLINE, In The Region Of £195,000
- Charming first floor flat situated in town... Flat in DUNFERMLINE, Fixed Price £75,000
- 9 Rose Cottages, Bonnyrigg House in BONNYRIGG, Offers Over £145,000
- This is a beautifully presented and well... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £440,000
- HOME REPORT VALUATION £195,000. Attractive 3... House in EDINBURGH, Offers Over £190,000
- This bright and cosy 2 bedroom semi detached... House in DUNFERMLINE, Offers Around £125,000
- HOME REPORT VALUATION £80,000. Quietly... Flat in PENICUIK, Offers Over £72,000
- Forming part of an exclusive modern... Flat in EDINBURGH, Offers Around £130,000